Wednesday, September 27, 2006

trivia tidbit


I have had this little story in my email inbox for a month waiting to share it with you all. It comes from cinema supporter Dennis Bartok:

Did a Q&A last night with John Saxon in between screenings of ENTER THE DRAGON and NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET at the Aero Theatre in Santa Monica, which the Cinematheque now operates. What a guy ... He said of the 150+ movies he's made and all the actors he's worked with from Brando on down, he's been asked more questions about Bruce Lee than everyone else combined. I said, Don't worry, John -- I'm sure that in the next world Bruce Lee is tired of getting hassled by people coming up to him saying, "Hey, you worked with John Saxon didn't you?!" He laughed his ass off.

1 comment:

Charlie Kondek said...

Awesome post. Hey, I just discovered your blog because I started one myself. I'm going to become a regular reader of yours, hope you'll check me out at:

kwaichangcaine.blogspot.com