Monday, May 08, 2006

"pussyfoot phallus" & "regurgitation asphalt"

WARNING: This post has nothing to do with kung fu...

I seem to have a groovy little beatnik jam session going on in the junk mailbox of my email. If you haven't noticed/heard, spammers are using random subject generators to bypass junk mail filters and you get a crazy assortment of little poems. The content of the email is always a jpeg announcement of some stock that is "Going To Explode Next 2-3 Days!". I really don't want to throw these in the trash. I mean, what comes to mind when you hear about the "Arab pineapple" or, snigger... the "alcove snatch"?

Signed,
yours with "overflow self-interest"
Jiangtou

1 comment:

Jesse said...

some highlights from my junk box

sympathies zoology
patriotic paperboy
sympathize blastoff
spacey plunger
accusingly unilateral
represent hairline